Plan change – Anegada delayed

We have made a change on the fly. Anegada has been delayed until Saturday at the earliest. Comfortable sail to get there today but windy for the next three days not great for the beach visits… and bouncy on the hook or ball.

weather feb 18

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *